Monday, October 24, 2011

Expecting 5 and 6

I finally got around to updating my blog. Besides all of the fun summer stuff that has been going on, we have some other fun news.  We are expecting a couple of new babies in March.  Yes, a couple, we are having twin boys.  I just had my ultrasound, they look healthy and strong so far.  I didn't find out about the twins until I was 16 weeks, so we have had a few weeks to let it sink in.  And now I know why I looked so pregnant so fast.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

HOLY COW!!! That's awesome and crazy, congrats.

Bev said...

OH WOW!!! That is so exciting! It'll even things right up. I'm sure Spencer's so excited! Do you have twins in your family line somewhere? So crazy!

Bev said...

Oh and when's your due date?

Kayela said...

Congratulations! Aundrea told me about it when I told her I was having a girl. I think I would have died if they told me there were two in there. I am sure you will have lots of help from your older kids. Good luck!

Julia said...

So you did drink the water @ raintree afterall.

Kyle.Sharo.Chase.Matti.Cole.Zach said...

Congrats on the new "Babies" That is sooo exciting!!!!