Monday, April 28, 2008

Fun with our moms

Riley and I were able to spend time with our moms this weekend. Debbie came up on Tuesday to hang out with us and to also have Riley teach her a couple of business things. It was my mom's birthday on Saturday, so it gave us the opportunity to all hang out. On Friday night we went out to eat. We went to a seafood buffet at Schneider's. My mom slept over so that she could see both Macy and Spencer's soccer games. She then went back up to SLC to go to dinner with her family (they ate at4). She had a busy day because we were able to get a few tickets to the Jazz game on Saturday night, so we took our moms to the game. We weren't able to sit by eachother, but Debbie and mom were able to sit together and be silly. I think they had a good time, and we had fun hanging with the moms also. I hope you had a fun birthday mom!

3 comments:

Aundrea said...

It sounds like you had a blast! I'm sure the moms had fun together:)

marcia said...

Thank you mel and Riley for the great b-day. I had so much fun with your family and Debbie. Family is everything, and I have the best! GO JAZZ!!

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday Marcia! Go JAZZ!