Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Let's catch up

I know I have been a total slacker for the last month. I actually have a decent excuse, but it's still not a really good one. I am pregnant again and have just not felt like doing much of anything lately. I went to the doctor today and saw the little alien....it was pretty fun. It looks like everything is going well, we have almost made it through the pivotal first trimester. I am almost 12 weeks. Today at the doctor's office a Lady threw-up in the waiting room. It was a good thing that I was across the room, because if I would have gotten of whiff of that it could have been total Barf-o-Rama.

Macy just started the 3rd grade on Tuesday. I think she is going to love it. She came home yesterday just talking up a storm about her new teacher Mrs. Scott. I love that we are going to get back into a routine again. I think I was starting to go a little mental with kids 24/7.



Spencer loves to ride his bike. He is a pretty tricky little boy, he scares me half to death when he jumps it. He is also going to start kindergarten on the 28th of August. He is so excited.


Hannah turned 2 on August 4th. She is a sweetheart, feisty, smart, and lovable. She loves her two silky blankets, animals, and her family. She also loves to sing and dance. We quite often hear her singing along to songs when in the car or from one the shows she is watching.


We were able to go on a lot of fun trips this summer. One trip that I haven't posted on was a trip to Bear Lake over the 24th of July. We hung out with good friends, played in the water, and the kids went on a treasure hunt.


This month was busy with school shopping, school starting, Father's and Son's, doctor's appointments, Bee's games, ward party, boating. Macy and Spencer are getting closer to staying up on the wake-board. We are also going to make a trip to visit Riley's family in Wyoming.

I think I've done a pretty good job with the re-cap. I have started feeling a bit better, so I will try and be better about posting.

8 comments:

Aundrea said...

Whoa! Lots has gone on with you guys. I'm glad you finally decided to clue us all in on what you've been doing:) Love ya!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Mel! I'm glad you are starting to feel better, it must be hard taking care of three kids and feeling crappy! Macy is looking so much like you, lucky girl!

Lombardi Update said...

You didn't tell me about the Lady losing it. WE'll have to set a time in September and get together. I talked to Ty and we need to plan that trip with our families.

Jeremy said...

Congrats!! I guess you're off the hook for the vacation from blogging, your excuse is better them mine.

Kyle.Sharo.Chase.Matti.Cole.Zach said...

Congrats Melanie!! Let me know how it is with four kids, we've debated it for a while now!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I am so excited for you guys! I am glad you are starting to feel better! I didn't get sick with Haley, but got very sick with the twins so know I can empathize with every women who gets morning sickness!

Marci said...

Congratulations on # 4! I hope you have a good pregnancy!

Camie said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting!! When is your due date then?