Poor Spencer had a bit of a run in with a wasp. It got him right above his right eye. This morning he woke up to his eye completely closed shut. Poor thing has school and his first soccer game today. He also has school pictures on Thursday. Hopefully the swelling goes down soon. Benadryl doesn't seem to be doing the trick, so I guess only time will tell.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Dang Wasps!
Posted by melandriley at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Poor Guy. I hope that the swelling goes down soon.
Whoops, I am signed in under my sister Colette's account. The above comment is from me.
Lisa
Poor little guy! Hope the swelling goes down so he can see good again. Good luck in your soccor game, Spenc. Love you guys
Oh man, that looks BAD! Poor kid! He's probably still better than every kid on his team, even with one eye swollen shut:)
Bronson got stung on the chin last week, but the Benedryl cream worked and there wasn't any swelling. Spencer must react like Jesse to that stuff.
Wow, make sure this picture is put in some kind of keepsake. It's not everyday you get something cool like that. Sorry about the wasp thing though. Jaxon got stung this summer and it wasn't fun. it took a week just for the pain to go completely away.
For a minute I thought I'd seen this post months ago but that was your daughters eye!
I hope he starts feeling better soon!
Oh yeah! I forgot that Macy had an allergic reaction awhile ago! I guess your kids get double or triple the average effects! Poor guy! He'll think that picture is so cool in a few years!
Wow! I can't believe that is from a wasp! Your kids have some major reactions!
That will be a memorable school picture if his cute little eye is still swollen. That would be hard to just rely on one eye, hope he feels better.
Poor Thing! I got stung for the 1st time a few months ago, and it kills!
Your kids and their swollen eyes...That is so cute! Keep that picture forever!
Post a Comment