Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sarah at 2 weeks

Sarah weighed 4 lbs 12 oz. and was 17 in. long when we brought her home a couple of weeks ago. Today I took her to her 2 week appointment and she weighed 5 lbs. 8 oz. and was 19.5 in. long. She has grown quite a bit in 2 weeks. We also picked out a middle name for her. We named her Sarah Sloan Risto. I actually wanted to call her Sloan, but we had been calling her Sarah for a few days and Spencer and Hannah refused to call her Sloan. And yes she is named after Jerry Sloan. Riley was trying to stick a Jazz name in there somewhere and Stockton was just a little to masculine for my taste, but I think Sloan is adorable.



9 comments:

Bev said...

Cute pictures! I think she looks a lot like you. Does she look like your baby pictures at all? Sooo cute!

Kristi said...

I love the name Sloan, so cute. And of course she is adorable too.

marcia said...

I love your pictures. She looks so cute in the pink with her dark skin. I'm glad she's growing so well.I miss you all so much. It was great spending time with all of you. Thanks for everything...love you all

Aundrea said...

I miss her (and the rest of you too!). I'm glad she's growing and hopefully she'll let you sleep at night a little more!

Lombardi Update said...

That is awesome on the middle name.

Unknown said...

She is beautiful Mel! The name Sloan really is cute and unique! I hope you are feeling well and getting some rest when you can.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mel! She is so cute! She looks so much like Macey! She is a tiny little thing. Sorry to be so late...I never check my blog anymore. Cute family!!!

Zak and Jessica Heath said...

Congrats! What a sweet little thing! I can't believe how small she is. Sloan is very cute. Hope you are doing well.

Tiffany Clay and London said...

She is so adorable!!! i love that you named her after grandma, that is really neat. I can't believe how much all of your kids have grown since I've seen them. I still think of Hannah as a little new born at lake powell. That will hopefully be me this year at powell :) We'll see if I can do as well as you did.