We went to Bear lake over the 24th of July. We had fun with our friends the Brocks and Lombardis. We had fun hanging out and talking while the kids kept themselves busy playing in the sand. The weather wasn't always the greatest, but we still tried to make the best of it. I had to drive the boat back to the Marina in white squall conditions, which was pretty scary. All the guys helped some people get there ruined boat out of the water. Riley got stuck in the bathroom (my stomach hurt and I got a headache from laughing so hard when he was telling me the story). Thanks for the good times guys.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It looks like everyone had a good time. I love the pic of Sarah in her bumbo. It's my new screen saver.
Post a Comment