Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sarah is 5 months...Seriously?

Her first introduction to rice cereal, it hasn't gone over to great...we'll keep trying.
Sarah loves her Tigger toy

Sarah at 5 months

I can't believe my baby is 5 months. Sarah is such a sweet baby. She is rarely grumpy or fussy. She has started sitting up a little bit on her own. Now that we have been home a little bit more she is also getting into a little bit more of a schedule. She smiles a ton and laughs quite a bit too. She also is pretty grabby now. I love it when babies get in that clumsy grabby stage. She loves playing with her toes and her tigger toy. My favorite is when I'm nursing I get to look at her very cute face with those big brown eyes.

1 comments:

marcia said...

I love that baby. She is so dang cute. I grit my teeth just looking at her...I want to squeeze her.