Sunday, December 27, 2009

December 26th = big fish

There is a private fishing pond near our house that Riley has gotten permission to fish on every once in awhile. He wanted to take his parents and the kids fishing during the Christmas break. They all had success in catching some monster fish (except for Dee).
Spencer and his big fish
Macy didn't want to touch the fish she caught, so she made dad hold it in picture.

Debbie's fish
Riley's enormous fish

2 comments:

marcia said...

I loved all of your posts. I miss you all so much, but it looks like life is good at the Risto's.Hope to see you sometime soon! love you all...Mom

Marci said...

Wow! I can't even believe how big the fish are! We take our kids to Lake Mead near our house, and we can't even catch a fish! If we caught something that big my kids would die!