Sarah turned nine months old on the 5th of December. Her new accomplishments are: crawling, two new teeth, pulling herself up, a very long ear infection that we're still trying to get rid of, and celebrating her first Christmas season and all that comes with it. I am not a huge fan of the crawling stage. Don't get me wrong crawling babies are adorable, it's just the crawling around on yucky floors picking up any little thing hidden in the carpet. I guess I'm just going to have to keep sanitizer close by. Not to mention the fact that now I have a mobile baby, so let the workout begin.
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Nine months old
Sarah turned nine months old on the 5th of December. Her new accomplishments are: crawling, two new teeth, pulling herself up, a very long ear infection that we're still trying to get rid of, and celebrating her first Christmas season and all that comes with it. I am not a huge fan of the crawling stage. Don't get me wrong crawling babies are adorable, it's just the crawling around on yucky floors picking up any little thing hidden in the carpet. I guess I'm just going to have to keep sanitizer close by. Not to mention the fact that now I have a mobile baby, so let the workout begin.
Posted by melandriley at 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment