About every other night we are invited to Macy and Spencer's annual talent show. We receive a hand made invitation compliments of Macy. The show soon begins with Macy showing off her dance moves. Spencer usually ends the show with his break dancing abilities. It's a great show. Your invited to are anuil tallent show come in three minutes
Spencer showing us his break dance moves
6 comments:
okay, I was thinking, "Does Mel know how to spell?" Then it all made sense...that is so cute, and I for one, am Impressed with Spencer's breakdancing abilities! He should have been born in the
70s so he would have good memories of attending elementary school in the 80s and watching every boy breakdance on an old piece of cardboard:)
Hi Mel. This reminded me of when you and Aundrea would play restaurant, or want to make up recipes. Now, is such a great, fun time in your lives, watching your children grow. It sounds like you guys make the most of everything..that is so great. I wish they had digitial cameras when you guys were growing up. I love your bloggs....Mom
Wow...Spencer is impressive.
I too, was wondering about your spelling abilities.
Love your face.
That note is so cute! I love how creative kids are. They really do some of the cutest things! I would like to see their show! Spencer looks like he's pretty good!
Dang you have a good dancer on your hands. Get then together with Maika and Logan and your in trouble!
I love it! Especially the "three minutes" part!
Post a Comment